whitewash

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tablerunner Swap

I recently participated in a tablerunner swap through The Quilt Asylum. It is fun to have a challenge and a deadline that makes you actually get something done. I used Park Central fabric by Kate Spain mainly because I had some scraps of it left from my Sudoku quilt. I love the colors of this line, although, it does not match anything in my house. That's okay since I am swapping it anyway.


LaDonna combined a couple of patterns to make hers. The theme for the swap was "Summer" and this definitely represents summer.

These colors are so popular right now and Ellyn put them into play with her tablerunner. Super cute!

This one was so fun because it is two-sided. Way to be smart and get double the use out of the runner.


Kathleen had fun using a Gwen Marston approach to her project. I think it would go nicely with Fiesta Ware.

Sherry is always ambitious and does multiple items to swap. One pattern was by Pieced Tree and the other is the one using border fabric.


Our next swap is in August and it is a Doll Quilt and has to have a circle of some sort involved. There are lots of ways to interpret that rule.

No comments: